Weightloss at a Glance!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sick and tired of being sick and tired

Well I broke down and went to the doctor today. I threw up last night, and I HATE throwing up. I had to admit defeat and call the MD up. I started having some major issues with my allergies about two weeks ago. They were whooping my butt, I'm not gonna lie. I tried an OTC antihistamine, but all that did was make me sleepy. Well Dr. McCauley says I've worked it up to bronchitis, yay. The first time I ever had bronchitis, my Mom and I got it together, and man we were both sick bad. Heck, if I remember right it may have been near pneumonia for her. I just remember being miserable. I had a pretty bad bout with it while I was pregnant the first time. I think I fought with it about this time every year when I was in high school, but I hadn't had it in awhile. Things are a little different now though. I have kids now, and I work fast food....can't have everyone getting sick. Bronchitis isn't really contagious, thank goodness, but I thought I'd better make sure, and after throwing up last night I figured I'd better make sure that's all it was. They swabbed me for the flu, of course....you know, doing their job and all that jazz. I was unpleasantly surprised by how UNCOMFORTABLE that actually was! The little do-hickey they swabbed my nose with hurt, even made my nose bleed a tiny bit. Thank goodness that came back negative though! I don't want the flu, and I don't want my babies to get sick.

Whilst I was there, I decided to check on my referral to OU plastics. One of Dr. McCauley's nurses called several weeks ago to let me know that she had put the referral in, and they should be calling me within a week. I never actually got that phone call, so they're going to call tomorrow and see if we can't get me an appointment soon. I don't know when I'm looking at doing it though. With the holidays coming home I can't exactly take a bunch of time off work. I don't even know how much time off a boob job, or a tummy tuck would require. I'm sure the latter would require more recoop time than the first? I don't know. Paul will be home on leave for nearly all of December, so maybe if I do it early in the month I'll have some time before Christmas hits? Not a lot going on here, other than that. Just working my tail end off and got me some meds to help me get over being sick.

Hope everyone else is doing okay! Kisses! (No wait, with me being sick that might be a bad idea.) How about a hand shake and pass the Germ-X!

2 comments:

Susy said...

i love the new pic. You look great! Hope you feel that way too. Let us know what the dr says' soon.

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Powered by WebRing.