Weightloss at a Glance!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

and the weight continues to come off

I was honestly shocked when I hopped on the scale this morning. I didn't expect change. After all, I ate lots yesterday, but tried to make decent choices. And I didn't exercise, per say. But I lost another pound today. My main goal in weighing myself today was to make sure it didn't go UP. I went grocery shopping and I stocked my fridge with all the normal stuff I'd normally eat, but It's also CRAMMED full of fresh veggies.....with my 290 dollar grocery bill to prove it! Instead of snacking of empty calories I'll have loads of fresh veggies to choose from. My goal is to eat them all before they go bad, ha ha. Like today, we had sandwiches for lunch. I had lots of lettuce on mine, and opted for carrot sticks instead of chips. Maybe I can actually do it this time?

Starting weight: 277
Current weight: 275
short term goal: 250
long term goal: 165

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.