Weightloss at a Glance!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bariatric Surgery

I haven't posted in a LONG time. Like 9 months or something. I've gained MORE weight now. It's nauseating. I can't stand it anymore! I've been approved to have a gastric bypass. My insurance covers it, I'm just waiting for my first appointment. I'm hoping to have the surgery no later than September. I need to lose about 150 to be happy with my weight I think. I don't think I'd like to lose any more than 170 pounds though.

I'm so sick of being fat! I'm tired of working my butt of, to lose 15 pounds, only to gain over 20 back when I lose heart. They're going to let my husband come while I recover, so that's a plus. At least I'll get to see him.

I guess that's all I've got to say today. I'll probably start posting more though. I know it's been forever. I want to say Hi, to all my readers in the past. Thanks for the support you had shown me!

Sarah

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.