Weightloss at a Glance!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Get Going Summer

I've really enjoyed this summer so far! I've taken the kids to the lake near a half dozen times in the last two weeks! I forgot how much I loved the water. You're not "fat" under the water. The lake doesn't care how much I weigh, I can always float on it. Granted, we don't go on the weekends, when it's crowded. But during the week it's nice. We go around four, when it starts to cool off, and stay til we're ready to leave. The last two times we've stayed til near nine! Right now, I just swim around in cutoffs and a tank top, or a tee shirt. I'm really looking forward to next summer. I'll take my mom and we'll go swimsuit shopping! I'm gonna get something totally cute next year! I forgot how much fun the lake can be. My oldest has learned to float on his back, and he's close to letting loose and swimming. I'm so proud of him. He used to be scared of the water! My 5 year old is proud of himself, because he's learned how to put his face underwater, without coming up sitting and coughing! He's even learned he doesn't have to plug his nose! He's such a big boy. My daughter is about to get the floating thing down too. She can do it, but as soon as she starts to float she gets nervous. The other kiddo loves the water too. I have to watch him real careful, cause he's not scared as long as he can touch. He'll go in up to his nose if I don't watch him! We're all having a ball at the lake, and I'm sure we'll be back at least twice a week, til school starts!

I'm going to Frontier City Monday too! I took my brother a couple of his friends a few weeks ago, and we had a blast! I have my appointment in Norman later that day, so they're gonna play at the amusement park while I go do that. I'm taking my oldest with me this time. I just know he's gonna have a blast! I'm hoping we can all go at least one more time before the summer season's over!

School starts soon. I've got school supplies and lots of clothes to buy coming up real soon! My oldest two are really looking forward to school starting. I'm so lucky that they like it so much. I liked school myself. Can't say I cared much for the people I went to school with, but I enjoyed my classes all the same. My kids are growing up so fast. It's hard to believe they'll all be in school next year! Yay, maybe I can get off my butt and get a job, woot woot! Maybe I can find something around here, where I can be there to drop em off and pick em up?

I guess that's about it. We just started having fun, and it seems summer's nearly over now! I guess that's all for now. I hope you'll all join me Monday, so I can tell you all how fantabulous my appointment went! Chow!

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.