Weightloss at a Glance!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

On a Blog Hunt

I went on a hunt today, for other weight loss surgery (WLS) blogs. Mine isn't necessarily a WLS blog, but it IS about weight issues. Now that I'm having WLS, I'm sure it will turn into that. I've found some really awesome sites, and added them to my list over to the right. Some people have amazing looking recipes to try! I'm so excited about those. Other's have before and after pictures, that are truly inspiring! They took my pictures Monday, and my initial appointment. I asked NOT to see them, it just makes me want to cry. Maybe someday I'll be able to look at them and see how far I've come. Right now, I just want to burn them all! I hate taking pictures.

Anyway, I'm still on the hunt. I've found several blogs that I really like, but I hope I can find one or two more, at least. I love the ones with the recipes too! I was afraid I'd never get to have dessert again ever. Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to post photos too?

1 comment:

Susy said...

That was such a nice comment you left me on my blog. Thank you! I started reading yours today. I love it! Congrats on a surgery date in Sept. A new healthy you. Changes will come. You will be the same inside, just different on the outside and then you can learn to grow. I totally understand your words on your blog. Your not alone. Keep in touch and I'm adding your blog to my favorites. Thanks again.

and to answer your questions I went from size 24 to size 6 and size S shirts. I'm amazed and you could not of told me a year + ago I would end up here, cause I would not of believed you. LOL And nothing is too personal for me, ask away....im willing to share!

:)

Powered by WebRing.