Weightloss at a Glance!

Monday, July 28, 2008

I Got My Date!

I had my first appointment with Dr. Nealson today! She's super nice. They all were! I got all my appointments until D-Day! I've got a support group meeting, my evaluations, and my diet class and orientation all scheduled! My surgery is gonna be the 16th of September! I'm so excited I can hardly sit still!

I was given a few guidelines to start with. First off, I have to start taking a multivitamin ASAP, no biggie. There are also a few medicines that I can't take, like aspirin and aleve. While Dr. Nealson didn't ask me to lose any weight, she did require that I don't gain anymore. She said, if I gained weight between now and then that she'll postponed my surgery until I was back to where I am now. But that's no big deal, not a problem. To improve lung function I also have to start doing some type of exercise 5 times a week, for 20 minutes a day. That's not a big deal either! We go to the lake about twice a week, and I have a gazelle too!

That's about it really! Just a couple things to do in the next six weeks and got a handful of appointments to keep! Everything is a GO, and I'm super excited! I met a woman today, that had her RNY bypass in December, and has hit the 100 pound mark already! It's truely amazing! She said, just follow your plan they give you, and you won't have ANY problems! She was really sweet too! I can't wait!

Chow, Sarah

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.