Weightloss at a Glance!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

100th post!

Wow, this is my 100th post!

I'm kinda in my second slump I guess. I seem to be stuck between sizes still, and I'm holding at a weight loss of 53 pounds. I'm starting my new job tomorrow though. I'll be on my feet 8 hours a day, does that qualify as exercise you think? I'm really excited about it. I finally feel more like myself. I don't want to just sleep all day.

My nutritionist called the other day. I had a really low protein lab and my potassium levels were a little low. They want me to get in 110 grams of protein a day, which sad to say, is NOT going to happen! I can't stomach those meal replacements anymore! I have to do Atkins and they don't taste too good to me either! Their bars are pretty good though!

Anyway, that's where I'm at now. Sorry I haven't been on much lately. It's been crazy busy around here! Love you guys, hope everyone else is doing well too! Sarah

4 comments:

GF said...

How's the new job going??

Hope you're able to get in all your protein!!

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

order tramadol online what's maximum dosage tramadol - tramadol purchase online uk

Anonymous said...

Poor Hygiene - regular showering and cleansing using the penis and surrounding areas works as a must, when the doesn't always occur then the sizegenetics may become irritated or infected;Priapism - an sizegenetics with the penis which is persistent and will not subside;Prostatitis - an infection of an prostate gland;Sickle Cell Anemia - a blood disease that affects the hemoglobin, or the protein inside the blood that carries oxygen by the sizegenetics and can restrict penile function;STD's and Other Infections - Chlamydia, genital herpes, scabies and crabs, thrush and other forms of infections;
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

Powered by WebRing.