Weightloss at a Glance!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Catching up!

I haven't posted in awhile, so I thought I'd catch up.

I thought was I was doing pretty good. Went to the doctor on the 27th, got my first B12 shot. Dr. Nealson was happy with the way things were going and I felt good. Still tired all the time, but I felt okay.

The 28th, I started to go off food and liquids. Nothing tasted good, nothing sounded good.

The 30th, I took a sip of water and dry heaved until it came back up. I hate throwing up, and dry heaving is just as bad! So I didn't really try to eat or drink anymore that day.

The 31st, I was getting gas, got me an ice water, sucked on a couple ice cubes. I felt good enough to brave a sip was water, til it came back up too. I called the doctor office and was told to go to the ER immediately. I tried to talk them out of it, but they weren't having it. So, I spent Friday night in the hospital. Got some anti-nausea meds, some fluids, and some vitamins.

Yesterday I was cleared to use a straw again. Apparently when I sip, I suck down way too much air, and that's most of the reason I never got very good at getting down my liquids. It was making me too uncomfortable!

Today I feel pretty good. I've got a little headache going on, so I might try a nap in a bit.....if my twins allow it, ha ha ha.

That's what's been going on here. Sorry I haven't updated in a bit, just been busy I guess! Sarah

4 comments:

GF said...

Thanks for catching us up on what's been going on. Hopefully you'll be on the mend soon!

Amber said...

Hope you're feeling better! That's so weird for you to use a straw b/c they told me not too b/c you get too much air with the sucking! Glad to see you posting again!

morbidly obtuse said...

yeah I was told not to too! but sipping was worse for me! I use those tiny straws they have for stirring coffee. I ordered them from the little gas station in town.

burg3g said...

Wow what a roller coster you've had. I know you'll feel better soon keep up the good work.

Powered by WebRing.