Weightloss at a Glance!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Joined a gym

I've always wanted to join a gym, and I know I should have months ago, but I finally got around to it yesterday morning. I went and joined before I went to work, and then I went yesterday after dinner, and again this morning before work! One of the girls I work with has been going and she goes in the morning, so I'm really excited to have a buddy to go run on the treadmill with! I did 45 minutes on the treadmill yesterday, did a mile this morning, and then did a few of the weight machines. I couldn't find the one for your abs last night, but I found it this morning. I'm gonna be using that one super a lot! That's the part I don't like the most right now. And I'm hoping that I can get my arms into shape and get rid of the bat flaps I have going on. I don't reckon they're too bad, but they're bad enough to bother me, so it's time to get that all taken care of.

In the way of an update: I've lost 111 pounds now! I have 39 to go to reach my goal! YAY!

Take care, love you guys, you're the bestest! Sarah

1 comment:

GF said...

Congrats on being so close to your goal!

I love going to the gym -- it really *does* up my energy factor ;)

Powered by WebRing.