Weightloss at a Glance!

Monday, April 6, 2009

slowly yet surely

Needless to say the weightloss has started to crawl off now, instead of melt off. I joined the gym, but I've been working so much lately, that I haven't been in nearly a week! I'm horrible I know! I'm going in the morning though. I was going with a girl from work named Jennifer. She hasn't been in awhile either though. We're both going in the morning though. We would have gone tonight, and I would have liked to, but my babysitter had a dentist appointment, so I couldn't make it. The weight is still coming off, just slowly now. I'm down 114 pounds, go me!

I learned last week at the gym that I can very nearly run a quarter mile without stopping. When I'm actually able to accomplish that, I just know I'll feel great. Then of course I'll have to work up to a half mile! I told my husband that I'd like to be physically fit enough to pass a military PT test. I'm sure I'll get there, but it'll take work, and lots of it. I still don't know that I'd be able to do a push up, not a REAL push up anyway.

That's the Sarah update. I hope everyone else is doing well! Take care!

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.