Weightloss at a Glance!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

No longer obese

I've hit that magic number, which for me is 179. According to the BMI scale I am no longer considered obese! This is a big BIG deal for me. Even before I got "fat" I weighed just enough that my BMI classified me as obese. Well Sarah is no longer obese! I'm just simply overweight now. I've got to lose 29 pounds to fix that. 29 more pounds and I'll be what's considered healthy for my height. I've only got 34 pounds to go to reach my goal. I'm starting to see why some women can obsess over those last 5 pounds now. One stinking pound was the difference between overweight and obese for me. I don't really get it, but I'm glad I'm no longer classified as super overweight. It's crazy to think that just a few short months ago I was "super duper" overweight.

That's my update. Hope you all are doing well! Take care, Sarah

2 comments:

Susy said...

Way to go Sarah! Great goals. I'm happy for you! :)

GF said...

Awesome! Congrats and keep workin' it :)

Powered by WebRing.