Weightloss at a Glance!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finally coming out of my slump!

I'm finally losing again! I'm up to 41 pounds today! I'm still a little frustrated with the clothing situation. I started out in a size 22. 41 pounds later, I'm STILL in a 22! They're hanging off of me now, and I don't like the way they look on me, but nothing else I have fits yet! None of my 20's fit! I can finally get them up over my butt, so maybe soon, but there's no way I could begin to button them. But my 22's are falling off of me! What's up with that? I've got this cute little outfit that I've never worn before, that I'm hoping I can get into for Thanksgiving. I bought it while I was pregnant with the twins, but they were born in the summer. So, it was shipped to Germany, and by then I'd gained weight and couldn't wear it. It's really really cute! I could probably pull off the top already, but in my frumpy old baggy jeans it makes my butt look bigger than it ever did!

Anyway, that's where I'm at now. 41 pounds down, 109 to go! Wanna take bets on when I'll hit my mark? Ha ha ha ha!

Take care and enjoy your week! Sarah

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.