Weightloss at a Glance!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

UNDER 250!

I weighed in this morning, and for the first time in a long while I weighed in under 250! I'm totally impressed!

I'm still a little freaked out about not going down a dress size in pants though. I really really hope that I'm not doomed to have my big butt forever! Wouldn't that look funny? Lose everything extra except the hips and butt! Yikes!

Anyway, 1.4 more points shaved off my BMI and I won't be considered morbidly obese anymore! Go Me! It's all very exciting!

Well I reached a milestone today, and wanted everyone to know! Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Sarah

4 comments:

GF said...

Congrats on your milestone and a lower BMI.

Don't worry about the size. It will happen. We lose first where we last gained.

Keep positive!!

Susy said...

Oh yeah! Happy for you. The sizes will come. Took me forever to get out of 18's. Then next thing I know I was in 10-12's. Post us a picture Sarah. :)

morbidly obtuse said...

UGH, I took my pre-op pics and cried while Paul was taking them because I KNEW what they'd look like. They still make me want to vomit! I meant to take 1 mo. post op pictures, but I forgot to. Maybe it'd help me see a difference?

Fragmented-Woman said...

Congratulations on the progress you've made, Superstar! I remember when you were still agonizing on the whole WLS decision and battling some rather negative emails in a Yahoo Group I won't mention. I'm so happy for you.

- Michele

Powered by WebRing.