Weightloss at a Glance!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

already stressing

Thanks so much Christine! It's gonna be rough while I get moved, but a whole day eating airline food, I might lose five pounds the week I fly. I'm already stressing about a 9 hour flight with four little ones. Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed for me! I'm hoping it happens ASAP. The sooner the better.

We're getting the family pass to the zoo! Unlimited zoo entrance, for a year, for two adults and up to five kids, for 60 bucks. I've been to a few zoos and the OKC zoo is by far the best I've ever been to. I'm looking forward to it! And there's the lake to go swimming. In my opinion better than the pool, more private! We're gonna go the the Omniplex too! It's like this huge science museum for kids. There's nothing they can't touch or play with! And I'd be chasing them all day, lots and lots of exercise back home! I'm gonna be keeping my niece on the weekends, so you'd better believe you'll find us at the zoo! And maybe one day my mom can keep the grandbabies and my sister and I can hit the amusement park, and maybe go out that night! I haven't been out to the club in a long long time. I love playing pool and watching all the drunk people try to dance! So, I'm thinking that with some healthy food choices the weight will just melt off! I'm hoping it will at least. I'll get to go to my brother's ballgames, and maybe join a gym if I can find a regular sitter. Who knows, this time next year I might just be a size 10. Wouldn't that be nice?

I have a rough weight goal of 160 pounds. I'm not bothered too much about my weight, because I've always weighed more than people the same size as me. I would like to see the scale dip back under 200 for sure! I have a size goal. I would be perfectly happy as a size 10 or even 12. I'd be tickled pink if I could hit a size 8. I don't think I'd want to be any smaller than that though. Anyway. I'll keep you posted. If you don't hear from me for a bit, it's probably cause I'm not in Germany anymore, and I'm trying to get settled back home. Thanks for the comments, they keep my spirits up!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I have been my husband almost 8 years - and from the beginning I have wanted him to take me to the damn zoo. Guess what? I still have not been to the zoo! The happy little animals and I have never met. Something always seems to come up. I would LOVE to have a pass - the kids are going to love it!

I am not sure what kind of goal weight I am looking at. I am 5 foot 8 - maybe 170 pounds ish. I feel better and better each day - I can only imagine how great I would feel losing more weight! Keep up the blog!

Powered by WebRing.