Weightloss at a Glance!

Monday, July 2, 2007

Purple's a pretty color, right?

I slacked off at the gym today. Bad Sarah, I know. I didn't even want to go to be honest. I made myself go. But, I have a legitimate reason, honest!

I fell last night, trying to get into the tub. The boys had taken a bath earlier, and there was soap or something in the bottom of it. And the tubs are high here! I don't know what's up with that, but it's like a two foot step to get into the thing! It's so retarded. Anyway, I started the shower and tried to step in it, slipped and slammed my right knee on the tub. It's a really pretty purple today!. Hurts like hell, and I limped on a treadmill for about 45 minutes and called it quits. Not a great day.

Anyway, hope everyone else had a decent Monday! Sarah

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.