Weightloss at a Glance!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

week 4's weigh in

It's been a rough week for me. I've been beyond stress so the scale didn't move this week. I'm okay with it, surprisingly. At least it didn't go up! So, I'm still 268.5 today. I don't know how well I'm gonna do over the next month or so. It's going to be hectic around here. I got approved for an EROD (Early Return of Dependants) this week. So, it's gonna be crazy trying to get moved back home. I've got to get moved home and find a place for me and the kids to stay. Busy busy time ahead of me! If I can get through it without gaining I'll be happy.

starting weight:274.5
current weight:268.5
short term goal: 250
long term goal: 160

1 comment:

Christine said...

A weigh in that's the same is better than a gain! You can do it. :) Rough weeks happen too often - try and make the best decisions you can. :)

Powered by WebRing.