Weightloss at a Glance!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

weigh in number three (loosing motivation)

Weigh in number three. The numbers are low, but they still went in the right direction. It's actually quite surprising! I kind of took the week off. I went to the gym Monday. Slacked off because of my knee. Wednesday was the fourth, so daycare wasn't open. They didn't have an appointment for yesterday, because of a field trip. I couldn't afford to get them in all day. Okay, on to the weight loss, as small as it is. I'm down 1/2 a pound this week. Making my total 5 pounds in three weeks. I suppose it's time to put things back into gear this week. Wish me luck. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Groovybabe said...

Congrats on your loss. I bet you see a much bigger loss next week! Keep at it!

Christine said...

A loss is a loss. Time to crank it up for this coming week. Can you imagine what you could do if you gave it an honest try for the week? You would blow it out of the water! Take care and keep us updated. :)

Powered by WebRing.