Weightloss at a Glance!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Weigh in for July 21st

Well today is my fifth weigh in. I almost forgot! I usually get up, brush my teeth, go to the bathroom and weigh myself immediately after that. But, in all the packing, I didn't see my scale first thing this morning. So after breakfast I remembered, OMG it's Saturday morning! I jumped on the scale and believe it or not......it went down again! Yay for me! I lost 1 1/2 pounds this week. I'm so excited. I've been so busy this week, trying to decide what to do to get home as fast as possible. Maybe it was going downstairs to do all the laundry? Anyway, I'm 1.5 pounds closer to the short term goal of 250. I've decided that my short term goals so just go down to the next 25 pound mark. Once I hit to 250, my short term goal will go down to 200, then 175, and so on. You can see progress that way. I've lost so much of my 25 pound goal, as opposed to I've lost this much of my 110 pound goal.

starting weight - 273.5
current weight - 267.0
s/term goal is - 250
l/term goal is - about 165 or so

6.5 pounds down, 17 to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Christine said...

Good for you! Thats an amazing week for you! Congrats and keep it up!

R.E. said...

Keep up the good work! Love your blog title, by the way. Great turn of phrase.

Powered by WebRing.