Weightloss at a Glance!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

weigh in, number two

Okay, so today was my second weigh in. I've lost another 3.5 pounds! Bringing my total to 4.5 pounds in two weeks.

I'm really sore from yesterday. My thighs hurt, but it's not too bad. My chest hurts like crazy though! Those muscles have never hurt before! I'm too sore to even do the "happy dance." So I'm gonna need you guys to do that part for me. Maybe I can "happy dance" tomorrow?

Anyway, that's todays update! Enjoy your weekend! Sarah

4 comments:

Groovybabe said...

That's an amazing loss, well done!!

morbidly obtuse said...

yeah, if I could keep it up, I'd lose 14 pounds a month.

that would be really nice

Christine said...

Wiggle, wiggle, shake, shake, wiggle, wiggle - doing the dance for ya! Congrats on your loss! Thats just awesome! Take care and keep it up!

Lauren said...

great job!!! And don't be so down on yourself, at least you went to the gym. And I say lets all post pictures of our various bruises, it'll be fun and maybe we could even make a book.

Powered by WebRing.