Weightloss at a Glance!

Monday, June 18, 2007

comment on the comments

Thanks so much Cathrine! God knows I need all the motivation I can get! Tomorrow I'm going to the orientations to get my kids set to go with day care. I get some free hours because of the deployment, and a few more because my husband is junior enlisted....meaning we're in the poor house....ha ha ha. I've decided that I'm going to use them after all, I mean they're free, right? I'm gonna use the time to myself to go to the gym a couple times a week! I'm absolutely hoping to lose an impressive amount of weight before he gets home. I meant to start the day he left. I did start three or four times, but it always ends quickly. I don't know if I'm just not motivated, or what. Personally I think it's a lack of self esteem and will power. But I've decided I NEED to do it, and I need to do it now. I have a two year old daughter, and I don't want her growing up, hearing me talk negatively about my body. I'm afraid it will give her some weird complex.

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.