Weightloss at a Glance!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cheated *in a good way*

That's right, I cheated, but in a good way!

After working out, and after sending only one pound to it's deathbed this past week, I really really wanted.......strike that NEEDED to see some progress.


We interrupt this message to allow Sarah to do the "Happy Dance".

..........does the happy dance...........

Okay, so I weigh in on Saturday mornings, but I couldn't wait, I needed to see progress, and I have stomped out another three pounds since Saturday!

*pauses to dance some more*

anyway, I've been basking in my new found glory, and I'm gonna celebrate with a lemon Popsicle.

bye everyone! Sarah

3 comments:

Groovybabe said...

Thats fantastic news!!

Christine said...

Super happy for you! I snuck on the scale this morning too - and its all good news for me too! I wish that I had a popsicle! HA. Doing a happy dance for you.

Lauren said...

woooohoooo

Powered by WebRing.