Weightloss at a Glance!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

stuff for June 23rd!!!

First, today was my first weekly weigh in! I lost a pound! Go me! Even though today is day two of "Uncle George's" visit, I still lost a pound! Pardon me, while I do the happy dance............

............does the happy dance...........

Okay, now other news. Today is my birthday! I'm 25 now! Yeah, go me, ha ha. Unlike some of my counterparts, I kinda like getting older. I don't think I'll mind turning thirty in five years. Might be kind of nice.

So, again, I know this is short, but I'll post later and let you know how I did. Can I "cheat" a bit for my birthday? I kinda want Chinese today..........maybe I can over come that particular craving?

3 comments:

Groovybabe said...

Congrats on your loss!!

Christine said...

Congrats on your loss! Thats so great! Have a wonderful birthday and eat what you want - get back on track tomorrow! Take care!

Just Me :) said...

Way to go! Happy Birhtday!

Powered by WebRing.