Weightloss at a Glance!

Friday, June 15, 2007

Thoughts for June 9th

I've come to realize that it's harder to eat right when I'm not at home. Today was the Family Fun Fair here. Nothing healthy there. Although, I did manage to stay away from the ice cream. It was only a seconds temptation, which is a new development for me. I've stopped exercising or moving the past couple days. I'm going to have to start that up again. I've also been getting tired again. Perhaps it's due to lack of exercise? I don't seem to rest as well if I haven't used any energy. It's a catch 22 for me, because now I can' find the energy to get up and move. School lets out for the summer in a few days. I need to think of some fun things to do with the kids. I just don't know where to look here. There's nothing to do! We've got one decent park and a crappy bowling alley. At least, in the states, I knew where everything was. I knew where the zoo was, how to get there, and how much it cost. I've heard there's a good zoo here in Germany, but I don't know where it is. With the exchange rate, I doubt I could afford it anyway. Back home we had the Omniplex too! Walk all day while the kids had a blast. I don't want to keep them inside all summer. I want to go do things with them. But going to the same 'ol park everyday gets boring, especially for the older two. I need to get off my butt this summer too! I can find out where the zoo is, and we could do that a few times this summer. But I'm not driving four hours, round trip, if it's too expensive. I think I'm going to put them in CDC a few hours a week and go to the gym. We all get a break from the house and I get to exercise some. I just miss home I guess. Where it was so easy to think of places to go and things to do! Where I know where everything is. I mean, just think how many miles I could walk if were spent the day at the children's museum, or the botanical gardens!

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.