Weightloss at a Glance!

Friday, June 15, 2007

Thoughts for June 12th

I was really stressed out this weekend. I had cleaned my house Sunday and it was looking presentable. Now anyone that knows me and my kids knows that it didn't last. By Monday morning it was completely trashed again! I got the boys up and made them start with their room. The twins helped me in the kitchen. By the afternoon the house was nice again, so we made cookies. Well, as tradition in my house, the boys had made messes again today. It's a wonder I'm overweight at all! Running around like I do. We went to the commissary. The boys really enjoyed baking cookies, so I thought we'd back some for Paul and his buddies to send down range. But they had to get into the M&M's and stuff we'd bought to put in the cookies. Oh well, I guess not making cookies will keep me from eating them!

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.