Weightloss at a Glance!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thoughts for today, June 20th

I think I did a lot better today! I didn't do as much on my Gazelle, I stopped after a mile. But I did to a lot of house work today, including scrubbing my floors.....that counts for something, right? I ate better today. I still ate more than I should probably, but I made better choices. I had this pasta veggie chicken thing for lunch. My kids love it, and it's reasonable on calories and low fat. I don't care for the chicken in it though, so I just have the pasta and the veggies. Then for dinner I made a meatloaf and garlic cheese biscuits. I shouldn't have had the biscuits I know, but they're soooo yummy! Anyway, I've decided that when I loose a full dress size, I'm going to treat myself to something pretty, maybe a dress. I've still got a bunch of clothes that are a size smaller than I wear now, so I don't really need a whole bunch of new stuff. When I get down a size smaller than what I've got in my closet, I'm going to treat myself to a whole outfit (or two) and a good belt. I've decided when I get down to where I can shop in the misses department that it will probably be time to dip into savings for some new clothes! Which means I need to start saving more now. I'd like to be able to shop misses by the time my husband gets home. I've got about 4 or 5 months to do it! I'm just gonna have to work extra hard! I'll need plenty of encouragement for you all too! So keep up the comments!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I hope you aren't still beating yourself up for yesterday, we all have days like that and today is a new day. Great job today. I can't wait to go shopping. I love shopping.

Groovybabe said...

This sounds like such a positive post in terms of attitude to weightloss! Good for you!

I can't wait until I can buy a trendy belt that will actually fit me!!

Christine said...

Hey stumbled on your blog and wanted to send some good vibes your way! I have a Gazelle as well and have sweated a fair amount on it in the last few weeks. Would love to keep an eye on your blog! Take care.

Powered by WebRing.