Weightloss at a Glance!

Friday, June 15, 2007

Thoughts for June 7th

I met someone new today. Her name is Kinnie and our husbands work together. She's one of those women that you can't help but hate. While I munched on my veggie sub, from Subway, she ate cheese pizza and cheese sticks. She's so tiny that she can shop in the little girls department! I found myself wishing I'd had a quarter of her natural metabolism. Both my sisters are like that. One thinks she needs to lose 15 pounds because she's a junior size 9! She's also 5'8'' and I think she has an amazing figure! And then my other sister is just tiny. She used to wear a junior size 3. She eats all the time, junk food, empty calories, and never gain an ounce. I could sit here and moan, complain that it's not fair. But that doesn't get me any where. This is what, day four? You don't really expect results that quick. and I don't see any yet. But I feel them! I have more energy to get up and around. I'm not pining for sleep throughout the day. And I'm sleeping better than I have in months. Okay, switching gears a bit. Have you heard about this Alli pill? I've read everything I can find online and it seems like it may be a push in the right direction for me. Of course, I'll probably need my doctor's approval first. I may just stop and speak to the pharmacist about drug interactions. Then my second concern is the price. The article I read said it would cost about 11 dollars a week. Which is reasonable. But I read on an online forum that it would cost more than that. I would like to try it, but if it's more than 50 bucks a month I won't be able to afford it. I bought some diet tech and I was taking that, but I wasn't trying to change my eating habits or exercise regime. I quit taking it when I had a bout with bronchitis a few months ago.

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.