Weightloss at a Glance!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Thoughts for June 16th

I know I didn't write yesterday, but things were a little bit hectic. So I guess I'll start there. We had a birthday party yesterday. It was lots of fun, watching them open gifts and seeing how excited they were! I did really really well, seeing how ice cream is usually a weakness for me. They'd picked out Bryers peach ice cream, and it was really really good. However, believe it or not, I only had about a quarter cup, 1/2 a serving! I'm so proud of me. Moderate portion, but I still got to have some. I also had a little tiny piece of cake. It was half a piece, but it was too sweet for me, so I didn't finish it. All in all, I think I did really well, all things considered. I weighed again this morning, so I could start tracking things every Saturday. I lost a pound from yesterday! So not too bad. Today was good too, as far as what I ate. We had salmon patties for dinner,and family favorite. I always pig out of them, and eat at least four or five, if not more. Tonight, I only ate two of them! Go me! Go me! Go me! We wanted to go to the park today, and I was prepared to walk the track a few times. It started to rain as we pulled in though, so it was a no go. I looked around for that new pill Alli, but I guess AAFES isn't going to sell it. I think it's bogus, but it's cool. Instead I'm going to make a doctors appointment and ask about Orlistat. I know that Tricare covers it up, I looked it up last night. I'm not entirely sure that I'll be able to take it though. I'm on a fairly high dose of Wellbutrin, and they might be worried about drug interactions. I'd like to give it a shot though! It might be just the boost I need.

Okay, I've got some comments here, and load on my Yahoo! Group, about my 15 pound goal. Apparently they think it's a bad, and even unhealthy, idea. It's kind of funny, all those contestants on "The Biggest Loser" can lose over a hundred pounds in 12 weeks, but it's unhealthy for me to lose more than 3 pounds a week. I've changed my mind, and I think I'm gonna aim for 10 pounds by the first instead. That's still five pounds a week, and I know most of it will be "water weight" but that's okay. After the first, my goal is 10 to 15 pounds a month. I'd really like to lose a considerable amount by November. My husband will be coming home from Iraq then, and I'd really like to feel good about myself when he gets here. 10 to 15 pounds a month will be 40 to 60 pounds by the time he gets home! That would be really awesome! Is this goal realistic? I'm gonna need a lot of help and support from anyone willing to lend some! Even if it's BAD SARAH!!! NO COOKIES!!! Ha ha ha

Thanks so much!

Food log for June16th:

breakfast:nada.....I know this isn't good, but I'm just not a breakfast person! If I do have breakfast it just makes me really hungry all day long! I've got some oatmeal though, I'll give that a whirl.

lunch: 6 inch veggie sub (yummy)

dinner: two salmon patties, less than one cup mac n' cheese

snack: 2 homemade cookies (BAD SARAH! NO COOKIES! Ha ha ha)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Just found your blog. Boy, can I relate. I'll have to check out your yahoo group (when I'm not reading at work!). lol

Good luck! Think of us readers as your motivation. We want to hear how your husband reacts when he sees you at the lower weight. We'll be rooting for you!! - Cat

Powered by WebRing.