Weightloss at a Glance!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Thoughts for June 25th

I went to the gym for the first time today. At first, I felt out of place. I was by far the biggest person there. But, the place what generally empty, and the guy showing me the equipment was nice. So, I jumped on a treadmill and went at it for awhile. The sweat was pouring and I was wishing I'd had my MP3 player. (I can't wait to get it) Anyway, I walked about 1 1/4 miles in half an hour. My legs felt like rubber, but my "me time" wasn't over, so I situated myself on a stationary bike. I'd gone nearly 4 1/2 miles on that, when my half hour was up and it was time to go. I feel really good now. I wish I could go more often. I've got plenty of daycare left for June (I only get 20 hours a month) seeing how today was the first day I've used it. I got them in for Friday, so I asked if they had any extra hours. Luckily they did, so I get four hours Friday. After that the kids will go for two hours, three times a week. I thought I would use my Wednesdays to do weight training, and my Monday and Fridays to use the treadmills and stuff like that. I'm really hoping to see the scale go down at least 2 or 3 pounds on Saturday. I really need to see some progress. It, above anything else, will help me stay focused and motivated!

Well, that's all for today. We're gonna turn in early, cause we have a big day tomorrow. Video teleconference with Paul! We might get a whole hour or two! How cool would that be?

3 comments:

Christine said...

Good for you! Your workout time sounded great! Even though you think everyone is looking at you - they aren't. All the pretty gals and buff boys are just looking at themselves. :) Take care and keep it up.

Groovybabe said...

That's great news about the gym! I find exercising really lowers my appitite too and without my regular workouts I wouldnt manage my diet at all. I hope it turns out to be as positive for you!

Just Me :) said...

Way to go!! :o)

I'm just getting back to exercising, and I am really enjoying it too.

Powered by WebRing.