Weightloss at a Glance!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Didn't do too great

I cheated! I had a bite of potato salad! And, at the ballgame I was hungry, so I had a handful of almonds! I was prepared for the birthday cake and ice cream! I still managed to say no when it turned out to be strawberry cake from the bakery! I forgot there was gonna be food! If I had remembered, I would have taken something different to eat. There was pork there, I could have had that. I steered clear of the ribs and baked beans, but the potato salad was there, and it looked so good! I had two small bites! Then, I'd had my snack right after my "meal" so I got really hungry during the football game. I poured a small styrofoam cup with some almonds. I probably had 2 ounces of almonds, which is two servings!

It always works that way for me! If I eat breakfast, I'm hungry all day. I feel really bad, but I'm hoping it won't matter in the long run! I'm going to try harder today! Start with a shake for breakfast, and not mix it up to fit my schedule! I think it will be easier when I DON'T eat something real for breakfast, I think having a drink will make it easier!

I have my pre-op appointment tomorrow! Only 9 more days til I join the "losing side"! I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Susy said...

:)

that liquid diet is a killer. it will soon be behind you and you'll be on the other side soon.

thinking of you! Sending good vibes your way..............................................................................

Amber said...

Thank goodness I never did liquid before or after.....only 9 days...you're probably going nuts! Make a list of things to get done around your house and errands to run....between that and your kids it'll help keep your mind off of it! I know about 3 days before surgery I had no appetite I was so nervous! You cheated a little, but it was in moderation! And when I eat breakfast I'm hungry all day too, nice to see someone else like that. If I have breakfast at 9 by like 11 I'm starving for lunch!

morbidly obtuse said...

Yeah, I know what you mean! If I eat breakfast, I'm hungry ALL day long! It doesn't help that it's the week before my period! I'm always hungry this time of the month! I'm not on a liquid diet yet. I only have to do that the last three days of the diet. I had fajitas for lunch, with a wheat tortilla! I don't know what I'm having for dinner, but something with chicken for sure! I love grilled chicken, onions and bell peppers! Maybe tomorrow I'll do porkchops?

Powered by WebRing.