Weightloss at a Glance!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the BIG day! I'm still really excited! I don't FEEL nervous, but I know I am. I haven't been able to eat much at all. I'm supposed to be on a liquids only diet right now. It hasn't been nearly as rough as I expected it to be. I have no desire to eat anything! When I do try to drink one of my replacements, or a supplement, I don't get much down before I start to get kind of nauseous.

Paul's home. It's really nice to have him around. The kids can't leave him alone! They're really enjoying him. I thought the older two would stay home from school today, but they didn't want to. I think it was more of a....I can't wait to tell all my friends that my dad's home....sorta deal.

Anyway, I'll catch up with you guys in the next day or two. Paul brought his laptop home, and the hospital has WIFI! I won't be too far away!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Amber said...

So happy to read that your husband made it home! Good Luck tomorrow! I'll be anxiously awaiting an update!

Susy said...

Here's to you Sarah! I'll be looking for a update. :)

Powered by WebRing.