Weightloss at a Glance!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Send me all your willpower!

I'm down to 10 days! Woot woot! I have to start my 10 day diet today. I need you all to send me all your willpower, because I also have my nieces first birthday party to attend today! Yikes! It really shouldn't be a big deal. I'm fairly confident that I'll be able to stick to my protein shake while everyone else is having cake and ice cream. Lucky for me it's on the first day of my diet and not the 5 or 6th! My willpower seems to dissolve as time goes on.

Then after that, I have to drive back (it's a two hour drive down there) for Austin's first football game! That's exciting! But, I just KNOW they're gonna have diet coke and chips and all that good football game food I can't have. I weaseled my way out of working the concession stand though, so again, I should be okay!

But just in case I'm tempted. Send me good thoughts today! Ha ha! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.