Weightloss at a Glance!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Getting closer and closer!!

I've only got 13 more days until my surgery! I can't believe it. I called the office today, and asked if they could possibly call and let me know when they send the red cross message, so I can tell Paul it's on the way. I got to thinking today. Surely, they'll send him more than the day before the surgery, which is on a Tuesday. And the Army does not like to purchase weekend tickets, because they're more expensive. It's entirely plausible that he'll be home by the 12th of September! That's next Friday! I'm so excited! Not only do I get to have this surgery, that's going to change my life forever! I'm going to, hopefully....cause we're still not 100% sure yet, get to spend some time with my husband! It's a win win situation for us! The kids miss him so much, and they need to spend some time with him before he deploys again. And, needless to say, I miss him terribly too!

I talked to Austin's football coaches last night. Paul missed out on all of baseball, and there's no doubt he'll miss out on all of basketball too. I thought it might be kind of nice if he could be a little more involved with football while he's home. I'm not sure if he knows yet, what I got him into, but they're more than willing to let him help out while he's home! Paul's really excited about that. He played football in school, and a dad should be there to cheer his kiddos on!

I'm really excited about the surgery, and so very happy that I'm more than likely gonna get to see my husband again soon. I know I'll be laid up for a few days, but I'm really hoping that we can use his time home to do "normal" family things, like football practice!

Hope everyone is enjoying their week. Nice and cool....and wet here!
Sarah

1 comment:

Susy said...

I can't wait to watch you melt!

Powered by WebRing.