Weightloss at a Glance!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

cheated, but had a good day

It's true, I cheated. I had about 10 ounces of Diet Coke last night! I wanted it so bad, I don't know what got into me! I wanted one again today, of course, but it wasn't so bad. I was able to tell myself no without too much pain, ha ha. Other than some fries (and a SMALL dessert of apple cobbler) I didn't do to bad today. I had my protein shake for breakfast. We went out to eat for lunch, so I had a salad, three olives, two ribs, and the fries. Could have been worse, right? Dinner was a cheddarwurst, no bread. That's not that great a choice, I know, but I think I'm getting sick, and I DID NOT feel like cooking, ugh. I'm hungry again, so I think I might take in another shake before I go to bed.

It's been a long day. My oldest had a football scrimmage, and then we were just all so tired! My daughter's been kinda sick, now I'm getting sick! I was supposed to go to a baby shower tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll be up to it. I'm not going if I'm sick. That's the last thing a pregnant woman needs!

I've got another busy week ahead of us, so I might just take the day off. I can't afford to get sick right now! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend! Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Powered by WebRing.