Weightloss at a Glance!

Friday, August 15, 2008

protein shakes

I bought me some of that WalMart Body Fortress protein powder earlier this week. I've been replacing a meal a day with one.....usually breakfast or lunch. I'd been doing 8 oz. 2% milk, one scoop vanilla protein powder, 6 to 8 ice cubes, and a teaspoon of cheesecake flavored sugar free pudding mix. At first I couldn't understand why everyone thinks protein shakes are gross! Well, I ran out of pudding mix today..... I'll have to buy some more today. I just made me one with nothing but milk, ice, and protein powder. I wouldn't call it disgusting....but it sure doesn't taste good either. I think I'll stick with the pudding trick! I might get me some strawberries and splenda, see what happens when I do that! Heck I like that better than a slimfast shake!

But here's a question.....on the side of the jug of powder it says keep out of reach of children. I took that to mean they shouldn't eat it, right? But all these blogs have yummy looking recipes for protein ice cream! Should my kids NOT eat that too?

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.