Weightloss at a Glance!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

motivation

I should have started exercising already, but I haven't. I feel so bad. I want to blame it on all this food I'm supposed to be eating. It's making me really tired. I can't get rested at night! I'm just gonna have to grit my teeth and do it, I know. I've got lots of house work to do. The kids managed to get into the boxes of winter clothes. I can't just put it back up without washing it all again, so I'll be doing laundry for two days straight I'm sure. I want to do a through cleaning of the entire house before my surgery too. I think I'll rest better that way.

Paul still hasn't gotten me the information I need to send a red cross message. If he doesn't get it to me soon, he's gonna wait to long. If we don't get him home for my surgery, I might be totally screwed. At first my mom said she could take a week or two off work. Now she's saying she'll take off while I'm in the hospital. I thought I had it covered, cause I figured my grandma would come down, which she would, if she weren't flying out to Flordia two days before my surgery!

Anyway, I had a lady that I don't particularly care for, get nasty with me today. Tried to tell me that she knows four people now that have died from WLS. I'm not calling her a liar, but I don't think she's completely honest either. I think she's just trying to scare me out of it, cause she knows how excited I am. She's just mean. I usually don't talk to her, but she over heard me telling someone else that I only had 20 days left before my surgery.

Today has just been one of those days I guess. Does housework count as exercise? I'm planning on doing my Gazelle every night while I watch a movie. I got me three new Netflix movies today. I figure if I watch one tomorrow night, and mail it Friday, but I might have a replacement for it by the time I'm done with the other two. If not, I'll do my biggest loser workout tape. That way I don't get too bored.

Been a tough week for me so far, with the exception of last night. I went to my support group meeting. That was fun. I asked the RN that led last night's meeting, if I had to eat all that food, if I was still getting in my protein. He said it sounded logical, but he would prefer to call and ask Tiffany. I think I'll shoot her an email before I hit the hay.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their week!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Reading your blog is like reading my words before surgery. House cleaning absolutely exercise! I cleaned my entire basement today, it took like 2 hours to dust and vacuum and clean the 1/2 bathroom. Plus I fluffed up the couch, so in my book I was moving, so that's exercise! You will make smart decisions and you'll find someone to help you out when you have your surgery if your husband doesn't make it back! Keep being positive!

Powered by WebRing.