Weightloss at a Glance!

Friday, August 29, 2008

One....Don't I Look Dumb (from the movie Major Payne)

I gained 3 pounds this week. I am NOT amused. I emailed Tiffany about the AMOUNT of food she was asking me to eat. She said I could lay off the last snack, and make the meals smaller, but I still have to eat at least 5 times a day. She also informed that awesome GNC guy, may have screwed me over. I've been drinking my protein shakes religiously. Now, if you remember a previous post praising said GNC guy, you know that he knew exactly what I was looking for. I told him I was looking for a meal replacement protein powder that I could use after gastric bypass surgery. Well, apparently the man sold me something for weight GAIN! Again, I am NOT amused. I feel like I was taken advantage of! I wasted 48 bucks on the crap, and it doesn't even taste good!

I am officially withdrawing my former kudos to the GNC guy in Stillwater Oklahoma. Bad GNC guy, BAD!

On a happier note....my surgery is only 18 days away, woot woot! I'm going to call said GNC guy back and let him know of the grievous error he helped me make, and see if something can't be done about it. I mean, I still have 3/4 of the worthless crap he sold me. Surely he can do something, right?

Hope you all enjoy your Labor Day weekend!
Sarah

1 comment:

Amber said...

Don't call GO IN! In person you can make a much stronger arguement and scene if necessary. I'd demand my money back!!!

Powered by WebRing.