Weightloss at a Glance!

Friday, August 29, 2008

New favorite snack!

Geesh, I'm blogging a lot today, lmao!

Anyway, I have a new favorite snack. Vanilla Bean Almonds! They're Blue Diamond brand, and I found them at WalMart. 24 almonds is about an ounce. They're a little sweet, but not too much, I think they're just right!

Oven Roasted Vanilla Bean Almonds

INGREDIENTS: ALMONDS, EVAPORATED CANE JUICE, NATURAL FRENCH VANILLA FLAVOR, SEA SALT, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, AND VANILLA BEAN SEEDS.

PEANUT FREE. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS.



I love em, cause it's a satisfying snack, but when I'm full it doesn't make me feel like I'm over eating. I love the raw natural blue diamond almonds too.

I know sometimes I just want something a little sweet, and sweet is a kinda a no no after surgery. These are the perfect solution!




Oh, and the back of these little containers have dashes to help show you each one ounce serving! Totally awesome, and they sell a bag with single servings prepackaged, so you can grab one and go. You don't have to count em out! (I've only seen those in the raw natural almonds though!)

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.