Weightloss at a Glance!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Flour

I know flour is a carb you're not supposed to have after surgery, right? Well I ran into soy flour the other day at the grocery store and I was wondering if anyone had ever seen it, or used it? I'm going to look up the nutritional contents and ask my dietitian about it Tuesday. But I was still wondering, is it something you could use to REPLACE regular flour? I mean, surely you wouldn't want to bake bread or a cake or something with it, but what if a recipe called for 1 cup or less of flour, you think soy flour could cover that? It was just a new find for me, and I was wondering if anyone had ever used it for anything. I love to bake, and I bet you could alter the ingredients, use soy flour for a pie crust and make a REALLY yummy pie that would be WLS friendly!

Thanks for all your help, and all your input! I hope everyone really enjoys their weekend!
Sarah

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.